Women University Mardan admission committee is ready to open admissions. Candidates will be invited soon to apply for admission in any that course which is awarded by this institute. Women University Mardan admission committee is aiming to give admission to those candidates who are interested in making their future bright and want to serve their country. It is the reason of selecting students on merit so that those students get prefer ho worked hard inn previous class and want to do something special in their future. The only thing that Women University management will do that is polishing your ability to do that what you want. Well, now candidates are interesting in reading admission policy of this institute so let’s star t taking look on that information without wasting time.
- Candidates who have at least 45% marks or second division in previous courses, they can apply for admission
- Admission form fee will be submitted in selected bank draft
- Fee will be non-refundable
- Candidates must read admission form policy which will be written on admission form
- Make sure that you are putting correct information about those documents which are required to get admission
Earlier in above paragraph we mentioned that you are required 45% marks for apply admission in any discipline. Now let us say that is just an admission applying policy. Anyways merit list will decide on applicant performance who will apply for admission. Merit will vary from discipline to discipline. If merit list has been announced and your name is not mention in that merit list even though you were on merit, then go to university admission cell and concern with them. May there was something wrong in your documents. Anyways keep visiting and get latest news about admission and fee structure or anything else related to Women University Mardan.