University of South Asia Bachelor courses admissions 2020 will open soon. Visitors who are here, they are surely interested in getting admission in this institute. Well, guys you will be able soon to apply for admission everything that you will do will instructed online. I think previous merit of that course in which you are looking for getting admission is already in your knowledge. Well, there are also several things which will be in our talk. Now we will directly move to our article.
How to Apply for admission
It has already declared that admission form will be available online and candidates will simply fill that form and will submit that form in relative bank draft. Candidates can follow an alternative way to apply for admission that is they can visit university admission branch and there they will not only get admission form although they will also be instructed well about their admission.
Well, are you going to apply for admission? Surely, yes because you are here on this page and it is all about getting admission in University of South Asia. Few documents will be required and without showing these documents in original form, you can’t get the fee voucher of first semester.
- Applicant photograph(Two passport size)
- Applicant’s National Identity Card or B-Form (Two Photocopies)
- Photocopy of Father/Guardian NIC.
- Attested copies of all academic transcripts/certificates (mark sheets, degrees, certificates, diplomas, etc.)
- Equivalence certificate from Relevant Board / Higher Education Commission of Pakistan in case of applicants with foreign qualifications.
- Certificates of all extra-curricular activities.
- Letter of Recommendation (if applicable).
Candidates who have 45% marks or in other words who have second division in previous courses, they can capable to apply for admission. Applicators are instructed to check applying criteria before applying for admission.