Are you looking for getting admission in University of Malakand? Then what are you waiting for? Hurry up admissions are just going to open. Now it I the time to get information related to this institute. Surely you will feel need for checking admission applying procedure so now just check how you will apply for admission. One more thing that is documents, yeah if you don’t have complete documents then your admission will cancel out and you will not be able to get admission in this institute (This year). Anyways let’s start our article of the day and we will talk about in general. If you feel that the information is not enough then you can concern with us.
Well University of Malakand awards general programs and in order to get admission in these programs, you just need to be on merit and apply carefully. Surely you will get admission form so above that you will follow these steps which are given below.
- Read that admission form carefully and check which requirements are mention on that admission form
- Get one extra copy from photo shop and fill your admission form
- At the end check if you filled it correctly
- If yes, then fill that original form and submit its fee
- Make sure that you have gotten fee paid step copy
- Now wait till merit lists not announce
- After announcing merit list check if your name is mention in that merit list or not?
- After showing your name in merit list, you will visit University along with original documents
These are most necessary documents
- Secondary result card (original)
- B-Form of that applicant who did apply for admission
- (CNIC of applicant (In case of above eighteen-year-old)
- Father CNIC
- Character Certificate (Attested form principal of that institute from where you did secondary class)
One more thing at the end that is you will be bound to submit your first semester fee on due date. if you will miss this process the they will replace your seat. Make sure that you have submitted first semester fee and this first semester fee will be available inn your relative department. After getting first semester fee voucher or before getting it, you will concern with your advisor and will your original documents to him/her.