University of Faisalabad is just going to open BS Under-Graduation Programs admission 2022. Candidates will be invited soon to apply for admission online. This post will carry the entire information which will help you in this process. Admission is nothing but a unique process of getting admission. Of course, you can be on merit or even may have greater marks than required merit but what if you will not apply in accurate format? That is why we are sharing this article which will help you a lot. Well, now we will not waste more time and will start talking about it.
Candidates at first are required to get admission form, fill that form and submit it in relative bank draft or in relative admission office. Few documents which you are required at the time of applying for admission. These documents attested copies will be attached along with admission form.
- Attested photocopy of DAE certificate issued by the Board of Technical Education (if applicable)
- The overseas candidate shall have to submit a copy of passport of his/her father and copy of work permit along with the application form.
- CNIC or B-For of Candidate
- Previous classes result cards attested copies
- Domical of Applicant
- Original Character Certificate (If you were the candidate of any institute/ regular students)
Application Form Getting Time
Candidates can get application form in specific time. Applicant form distribution office will open at 8:AM and will close at 4:PM and you can get form in this duration of time.
Applicants will submit processing fee at the time of admission. This fee will be submitted only once and will not be refundable.
Reserving Your Seat
After showing your name in merit list, you have to visit university and have to submit first semester fee in order to confirm your admission.