The merit list of the University Engineering and technology main campus Lahore for the session 2021 has been announced. The students who want to get the admission in the best and the famous university of the Pakistan that kind of the students click the link and get all the information of the university and the other policy. The University of Engineering and technology is the second best university in the Pakistan for the engineering fields. Million of the students have the dream to get the degree from the UET Lahore campus. The UET has many other campuses in the Pakistan but the main campus is Lahore and the highest merit is also in the Lahore campus. The UET announced that those students who are waiting for the merit list after the admission test that kind of the students can check the merit list through this page and the site.
- BS civil engineering
- Bs MECHARTRONICS and CONTROL Engineering
- BS petroleum and gas engineering
- BS geological engineering
- BS city and regional planning
- BS polymer engineering
- BS Transportation engineering
- BS architecture engineering
- BS environmental engineering
- BS computer sciences and information technology
- Bs metallurgical and material engineering
- Bs products and industrial engineering
- Bs electrical engineering
- BS chemical engineering
- BS industrial engineering
- Merit of all the departments is different and the University of Engineering and technology announced the aggregate merit calculator.
- The students who want to calculate their merit that kind of the students click the link and get the details of student’s marks.
- With the help of the merit calculator the students enter the matriculation and the intermediate examination.
- Then they enter the UET entry test result and after that they click the option of submit. After one minute the calculator give you the exact figure of your marks at the UET point of view.
- The merit of computer and the information technology fields are end with the 87 percent marks.
- The disable quota and the sports quota are also announced by the university.