University of Engineering and Technology Lahore Admission 2020paperpks January 7, 2020 0 COMMENTS
University of Engineering and Technology Lahore admission committee has opened admissions 2020. Candidates are freely invited to apply for admission. Admissions will close next month so be hurry in applying process. Those candidates who have confusion about its criteria or in any other merit, they can either read this article or they can ask about that to us. We will try to provide you that information which is your current requirement. Well let’s start it now.
- UET Lahore Previous Year Merit
University of Engineering and Technology Lahore Admission 2020 offers and students get admission on merit here. This university is known as no. 1 engineering university of Pakistan. If you have wish to get admission here, then you should apply on time. All seats of this university filled on merit. Only those candidates get admission who obtain good marks in entry test.
- Candidates will get admission form online or they can visit university from where they will easily get admission from
- Meet with the requirement of admission form and submit it in bank draft
- Attend entry test which is required to get admission in this institute
- At the end wait till second year result not announce
Candidates are required to attend entry test because without this test, there is no any chance to get admission in any branch of this institute. Although there are several more institutes who give admission in engineering courses on the base of entry test. If e talk about the nature of this test so it will be conceptual. There will be 120 MCQ’S from English, Physics, Mathematics and from one optional subject.
- Secondary result card (original)
- B-Form of that applicant who did apply for admission
- (CNIC of applicant (In case of above eighteen-year-old)
- Father CNIC
- Character Certificate (Attested form principal of that institute from where you did secondary class)
- Domical of applicant (With three attested copies)
- Three fresh pictures of applicant (Attested).