University of Chitral admission committee announced their admission poster inn which you can clearly see that admissions are open in all those institutes which are offered by this institute. Candidates are invited to get admission in that course in which they are interested to get admission. There will be few restrictions in their way and if once they will pass these restrictions then they will be able to get admission easily. Candidates are invited on this site too to get anything whatever they wat to get. Here we will talk about admission procedure and after that you will come to know the criteria of applying admission and getting admission.
Admission procure at first stage
Candidates who want to get admission in this institute, they are required obtain at least 45% marks in both secondary and intermediate class. If you have less than 45% marks, then make sure that you will get at least 60%marks which make your whole merit suitable for getting admission.
Admission procure at second stage
After collecting the entire applications of admission, admission committee wait till second year result not announce. After that merit list will decide and those candidates will get admission who will have greater marks. Each applicant will have equal opportunity to get admission and no will not have preference on any other applicant.
- Secondary result card (original)
- B-Form of that applicant who did apply for admission
- (CNIC of applicant (In case of above eighteen-year-old)
- Father CNIC
- Character Certificate (Attested form principal of that institute from where you did secondary class)
- Domical of applicant (With three attested copies)
- Three fresh pictures of applicant (Attested).