University of Agriculture, Dera Ismail Khan Under-Graduation and Graduation programs admissions will open next month. Candidates are invited to get admission in that course in which they want to get admission. Most of you are cognitive about admission procedure but what if anyone don’t know about how they will apply for admission? Well, here our aim come to the screen that is we are working hard on providing complete information to the visitors of this site. Well we will discuss about everything in quite manners. But first let us inform you that if the name of this institute is Agriculture than it does not means that only agriculture programs offered in this institute. Although it’s not diversity for other programs.
- Candidates are invited online to apply for admission or they can visit university to get admission form
- Make sure that you are filling admission form in correct format, summiting it in required bank draft and submitting it fee too
- Make sure that you have applied for entry test (For those courses in which entry test is required)
- After that the only thing that you will do is wait for merit list announcement
Admission Policy Ways
There will be two ways of measuring your admission. Firstly, your merit will check out at the time of applying for admission. I.E if in such course, 45% marks are required then those candidates are prevented to apply for admission who have third division. Secondly, when intermediate second year result will announce, the entire applicants marks will check out and top 100 students will be able to get admission in this institute.
- Candidates who already have struck offed, they are not allowed to apply for admission again
- During study period, you must maintain your CGPA otherwise you will fall out from your course
- Involving in illegal activity can create problem in your admission or getting degree if you already student of this institute