The scholarship of Tabeer for the students of university and affricated colleges for the session 2022 has been announced. Candidates who are currently the students of government, private, affricated and institute that kind of the students can apply for the scholarship. This scholarship is fully funded and this scholarship is announced by the project of Tabeer. The Tabeer scholarship is announced in the government of IMRAN KHAN. The Prime minister announced that students could not stop their study due to financial problems. In the Pakistan mostly families have too much disturbance due to shortage of jobs and wealth but now, with the help of scholarship students can complete their graduation without any fee.
The list of eligibility of fields is
- BS in any field like engineering, social sciences, general sciences and arts
- LLB 5 years
- MBBS, BDS, Pharmacy
- BCS 4 years
- MA, MSC, M.COM two years
- DVM 5 years
- BA, BSC, B.COM
- MBA 2 years
- CA, ACCA
Last date of registration
- The last date of registration is 20-01-2021.
- Students who want to get the scholarship that kind of the students submit the online form before the last date of registration.
The eligibility criteria for the students is that
- Students have the domicile of Punjab province
- Affricated, bench fee holder, private and other institutes can apply for the scholarship.
- Both male and females candidates can apply for the scholarship
- Age limit is only between 18 to 20 years old.
- Students have the degree of intermediate with engineering and medical sciences with 60 percent marks.
How to apply
- The government of Pakistan announced the scholarship for only 600000 students.
- All the students of the Punjab province can apply with the help of online scholarship form.
- Students click the link and get the scholarship form online.
- Students enter all the requirements and then they select the city name for the test.
- After the test and interview, department announced the selected students list.