Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department Government of Punjab has opened admissions in various programs. These programs are being provided by the Medical Institute of Punjab. This is a great opportunity for students who want to get admission in medical line. Medical Institution of Punjab is providing admission to students in MS/MD/MDS programs. The Punjab residency program is an initiative of the government of Punjab under the leadership of Chief Minister Punjab. The student alerts because of the applications are invited from usable candidates for joint centralized admission test UCAT of introduction in doctor of medicine master of dental surgery and master of surgery.
It is a very high quality and high quality educational institution where all the programs are conducted under the supervision of the highly qualified teacher and professor. There is also a pick-and-drop facility at this institution. With a clean environment, you are also provided with all kinds of modern laboratories. Like every medical institute, this institute has a merit which we will tell you below.
Specialized Healthcare And Medical Education Department Punjab MS/ MD/ MDS Admission 2021
Eligibility criteria for admission:
Criteria have been created for students who wish to enroll in these programs. Students who do not meet the following qualifying criteria will not be eligible for admission to the program.
- The candidate should have a degree from MBBS and DBS which should be registered with a recognized institution college or university of HEC, PIC
- Must be a one-year House Job Reagan Aid Institution Letter
- The student must have an ID card or passport and a domicile certificate
- Legal action will be taken against a student if he / she tries to get admission on wrong appeal or despite being ineligible for passing entry.
- The student will also be tested on the written for the Examination, which will cover 125 MCQs. These 125 MCQs flower numbers will be 25 which will be given without negative marking.
- Students should remember that the date of entry test, will be from Sunday 11th April 2019 which will be taken at 9 am in the Examination Hall of University of Punjab Wahdat Road Lahore.
- The student must obtain at least 60% marks in the entrance test or else he will be admitted
How to apply:
candidates are required to fill online application. After downloading the form, the student has to give his legal information on the form.
- Student downloaded application forms are only accompanied by your original documents and submitted invoice form. These documents are to be submitted by the Office of the Assistant Registrar to the Deputy Registrar of the house, KEMU Lahore and on Monday, March 1, 2021 to Monday, March 15, 2021.
- 20 March 2021, you will be admitted with a single fee of Rs. 3,000. If a student is late from March 15, his admission is double till March 20, which is Rs. 6,000. Will go
- No student will be admitted after March 20, 2021
- The student will be sent a card or roll number slip online via their email.