Sir Syed CASE Institute of Technology Fee Structure 2022
The fee structure and the admission detail and the scholarship details of the Sir SYED Case institute of the information technology for the session 2022 have been announced. The students who want to check the fees of the programs that kind of the students click the link and get the fee structure of the Sir SYED institute. The Sir SYED Institute of the information and the technology is the private sector and their fees are too much in large amount and the merit is not too much high for the degree of the Under-Graduation.
If any student wants to get the admission in any department with the merit then they first check the fee structure because mostly students or the parents do not afford the fees and this institute does not announced the facility of the scholarship for the poor and the needy students.
In this session the selected students apply for the fee voucher and the in the fee voucher page the admission fee and the tuition fee and the other fees and the total fee and the student name and the father name and the registration number and the course name and the discipline are mentioned.
Sir Syed Institute of technology Degree program Fee Structure
- The admission fee of the electrical engineering is 18,000 RS
- The first semester total fee of the electrical engineering is 120,500 Rs
- The total fee of the first semester in the software engineering department is 108,00 RS
- The department of the computer sciences have the fee 114500RS
There are many courses that are announced by the institute and the institute announced that the fee of the admission and the fee of the first semester are not refundable at any situation.
The list of the courses is
- Department of the computer sciences
- Department of the information technology
- Department of the software engineering
- Department of the artificial intelligence
- Department of the banking and the business administration
All the courses are for the 4 years and the Sir SYES institute follows the rule of the semester system.