Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University Merit List fashion 2022 has been announced. The candidate found the merit list session 2022 in our website. We are already upload some other information for about Shaheed zulfiqar Ali Bhutto medical University. The candidate who want to check their merit list 2022, then they must be visit Paperpks.com. We are provide you latest information about this institute. Keep with touch with us for further more details.
- A candidate must be passed in their previous FSC pre medical degree with at least 80% above marks or other equivalent degree with at least 80% above marks
- A candidate first passed the entry test before get admission in this institute
- In entry test candidate must have 70% above marks or mdcat 2 with at least 65% above marks
- Three photographs of candidate
- The candidates a photograph must be passport size and have a blue background
- One photocopy of domicile
- Two photo copies of fathers and to photo copies of candidates
- Some other documents who won by institute
- The paid voucher slip must be attach with other documents
How can I apply for admission:
First you have an application form of this institute. The form available in our website with voucher slips. Simply download it from Paperpks.coom for free. There are more than one pages of application forms. Write your all the information on application form and send to institute. Be aware about that the application form must be sent before last date of admission. The voucher slip must be send with other documents.
Entry test and requirement:
This is the medical university. All the medical university take an entry test before give an admission to candidate. In the entry test some medical related questions asked by the tutor.
Last date of submit form:
The last date of admission mention in our website. there is no other date of admission mentioned by the institute. When the institute extend their date we will upload it for students. Some time the institute receive an application form with some extra charges, after the last date of admission.