Let’s talk about civil engineering. Today everyone give prefer to this degree but some of them actually don’t know much about it so today we will discuss it that is we will discuss about its scope and who about what is it in fact.
Civil Engineering Overview
Civil Engineering is an engineering field that in which civil engineers deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works like roads, bridges, canals, dams, airports, sewerage systems, pipelines, and railways. It is one of the oldest engineering degrees that is it is second oldest engineering degree all over the world. In civil engineering two or more engineer’s works together that is there is a big role of architecture engineer that works with civil engineers. Architecture Engineer makes design of any building and gives it to civil engineer and after that civil engineer hold rest of the work and turn the work or architecture engineer idea into implementation.
Scope of Civil Engineering
Now we will check its scope that is if you will do this engineering then what will be the benefit of this degree for to you? As all of you that our country is under developing and there is much work that is being constructing. Well if you are going to select this field or you have already selected this field but you just want to know if there is good scope of this field or not? First of all you will definitely get Government job as majority of construction past in still implementing under our Government and after this you will be able to do this job for some private organization that is you can make estimate for any private builders who want to build any building. After this you can also get military job that is you can join Pak Army after completing your job. There are several sub engineering and engineers’ job for civil engineers in Pakistan. If you are the best of you field then you can easily get good job and you will also get handsome pay for your job.
List of Institutes Which Offers Civil Engineering
There are many institutes in which you can get this degree. We will just talk about some famous institutes which names are given below but you can only get admission in these institutes if you will get good grades in both intermediate class and also in entry test that is important to get admission in these institutes.
- COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Islamabad (Lahore Campus)
- COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Islamabad
- National University of Sciences and Technology
- Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi
- Government College University, Faisalabad
- Government College University, Lahore
- Information Technology University of the Punjab,Lahore
- Institute of Quality and Technology Management, Lahore
- Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology, (Quaid-e-Azam Campus)
- Lahore College for Women University, Lahore
- Lahore University of Management Sciences, Lahore
- National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences, Islamabad
- NFC Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Swedish College of Engineering and Technology, Rahim Yar Khan
- University of Lahore, Lahore (Main Campus
- Hajvery University, Lahore
- University of South Asia (Pakistan), Lahore
- University College of Engineering and Technology, Multan (Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan)
- University College of Textile Engineering (Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan)
- University of Agriculture, Faisalabad
- University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila (Main Campus)
- University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore (Main Campus)
- University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore (Faisalabad Campus)
- University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore (Kala Shah Kaku Campus)
- University of Gujrat, Gujrat
- University of Wah
First of all if you are interested to get admission in any of this institute then you have to get good grades in the finals exams at intermediate level and after this you have to pass entry text in which minimum score is required.