The admission of SARDAR BAHADUR KHAN WOMEN’S University for the session 2021 has been announced. Those students who want to get the admission in the faculty of management sciences and the social sciences that kind of the students apply for the admission.
The SARDAR BAHADUR KHAN WOMEN’S University announced the admission of the D-PHARMACY department. The SARDAR BAHADUR KHAN WOMEN’S University announced that the students first appear in the NTS test and then they are eligible for the admission. The Students got the 50 percent marks in the NTS test and then they are eligible for the admission. The D-pharmacy is the one of the best department in the medical sciences that this field is very useful for the medicine industries.
Sardar Bahadur Khan Women’s University Admission 2020-2025
The last date of admission is in the month of January.
The fee of the admission is RS 500.
The class of the admission is in the month of March.
Only female candidates can apply for the admission.
- The students must have the degree of the intermediate with 60 percent marks.
- The students have the degree of the matriculation with 60 percent marks.
- The students have the important documents
- ID card
- Father ID CARD
- 2 passport size photos
- Previous degree level
How to get the admission form
- The students who want to get the admission in the university that kind of the students click the link and get the admission form of the field.
- The admission form consists of much information like bio data and the other educational information.
- The students download the admission form and then they write all the requirements of the admission form
- Then they pay the fee in the bank and then they submit the documents to the university.
- The merit list is announced at the month of February.
- After the last date, the students are waiting the first morning merit list of the D-Pharmacy department.
- After the merit list, the students check the merit list from the site and the page.