Rawalpindi Medical University Merit List session 2021 has been announced in. The candidate who want to check their medical list is session 2021 must be follow us. Today we are going to show you all information about the Rawalpindi medical University. Rawalpindi medical university is one of the best university, who provide the solid medical degrees two students. Now we discuss for about this institute degree programs, eligibility criteria, the method of entry test, the admission form, due date, last date and everything who the candidate need. The information mentioned below;
Scope of medical degrees:
The medical profession is one of the best profession in the world. With the passage of time every year the disease increase. The need of medical doctors in the world increase. Rawalpindi medical University provide the best medical degree programs for candidate. Every year several thousand students get there degrees from Rawalpindi medical University.
- A candidate must have previous FSC degree with at least 70% above number or equivalent degree at least having 70% above marks
- A candidate must past entry test with at least 60% above marks
- If the candidate have 90% above marks in FSc degree. The institute give him or her scholarship.
- Three passport size photo copies with blue background of the candidate
- Two photo copies of fathers CINC
- To photo copies of candidates CINC
Important date to remember:
The given date of admission form is a mentioned on our website. The last date of admission is also mentioned in our website. The candidate who want to send their admission forms to institute, must be check last date through our website. Sometimes the University give more time to admit their forms. But this time the University didn’t show the next date to submit form. Some time institute take admission form with some extra charges.
Entry test is compulsory in medical universities before get admission. If someone want to get admission for medical degrees, then they must be take an entry test. the candidate must be passed an entry test with at least 60% or sometimes 70% marks.