The merit list2021 of rachna college of engineering and technology Gujranwala has been announced. The candidate who want to get a merit list for session 2021 check Paoerojs.com. We upload all information regularly basis. In our website check all the details for about rachna college of engineering technology Gujranwala. In our topic we are telling, how you can get admission and how you get a merit list, the due date, last date of admission, and the method of entry test.
Some about institute:
The rachna college of engineering and technology is very popular college in Punjab, Pakistan. Every year thousands of thousands students take degrees through this institute. The rachna college of engineering and technology of different types degrees. In which
- Mechanical engineering
- Chemical engineering
- Smart engineering
- Auto engineering
- Electrical engineering
The criteria of admission:
- The candidate must have at least 60% above number in previous intermediate FSC free engineering degree or equivalent degree have at least 60% marks
- The candidate must be past entry test taken by the rachna college of engineering and technology or must be fast d MDCAT 2 with at least 60% marks
- student have a Pakistani nationality
- The student domicile of city
- Two photocopies of fathers CINC
- Two photo copies of candidate CINC
- The other shorthand certificate if the institute want
- all the documents must be attested from high ranked government officer
Due date and last date of admission:
The due date and last date of admission are mentioned in our website. The candidate got our website address below. The last date of admission is not as far. Student must be hurry to send their application form. Sometimes the institute accept application form after last date with some extra charges. But this time the university not show that type option.
Test before admission:
Every universities take a entry test before give admission. A candidate who want to get admission in this institute it must be prepared the entry test. If a student have not 60% marks in the entry test the university did not give the.