Qurtuba University is an oldest university which offers many programs and students get admission in all programs here. Qurtuba University is placed under W3 Category by the HEC choose one of our undergraduate study degree and have a remarkable academic experience. Qurtuba University (QU) was established in 2001. Qurtuba University of Science and Information Technology is one of the pioneer private sector universities of Khyber PakhtunKhwa Pakistan. This university is recognized from HEC & PEC and known as famous university of Pakistan.
- Qurtuba University Entry Test Result 2020
Qurtuba University admissions 2020 will open on due date when was announced in first banner of this institute. Candidates who want to get admission in this institute, they are now able to get complete detail in which they will come to know that how they will apply for admission and many things more. The most important thing is eligibility and criteria. Moreover, many from you are fresh students, so guidance is an important thing for you. Well let’s start writing our informative wording.
- Candidates first will get admission from, after that they will fill that admission from and will submit it in relative bank branch.
- Admission will be based on pure merit which will decided by the admission committee of this institute
- Candidates who will apply on such that course seat in which entry test is compulsory to get admission, in this case they will be bound to appear in that entry test.
- For M.Phil and PHD admission entry test and interview will be important and you have to appear in both
- After that you will also be bound to submit first semester fee on due date otherwise your seat will cancel out and will replace with some other student
Admission Committee Notification
It is informed to all of you that your all documents will check out by the focal person of your department. If your any single one document will illegal then they will cancel out your admission and will charge defaulter case against you.
- Secondary result card (original)
- B-Form of that applicant who did apply for admission
- (CNIC of applicant (In case of above eighteen-year-old)
- Father CNIC
- Character Certificate (Attested form principal of that institute from where you did secondary class)
- Domicalof applicant.