The admission of the Quaid-E-Azam for the educational development for the session 2021 has been announced. In the Pakistan, the government of the Pakistan opened the hundreds of the school in different cities and the new schools demand the new teachers for the education. This institute or the academy announced the admission of the educational training or the skill development courses. This institute is the public sector and this institute helps too much in the field of the education for the youth. This institute has only one branch and that is located in the Samnabad, Faisalabad.
Quaid-E-Azam Academy For Educational Development (QAED) Admission 2021
There are many courses for the teachers are
- ED HONS 4 years
- ED 1.5 years
- A education 2 years
Minimum education for the courses
- The academy announced that if any person wants to get the admission in the university then their minimum education is fully meet with the requirements.
- The minimum education for the B.ED HONS is FA or FSC with second division
- The minimum education for the B.ED is MA and the MSC with second division
- The minimum education for the MA education is BA and the BSC with second division
Last date of the registration
The last date of the registration or the admission is 20 December 2021.
Only two discipline are announced by the academy
- One is morning
- Second is evening
- The timings of the disciplines are different and the fees are also different.
- The discipline is separated on the base of the merit.
How to apply
- If any student wants to get the admission then they get the admission form from the site and the page.
- The link of the admission form is mentioned on the below of the page.
- The students fill the application form and then attached the important documents.
- The important documents are ID card and the Father ID card and the matriculation and the intermediate and the BA and the BSC and the graduation degree for the admission.
- The merit list is announced at the month of the January.
- The selection of the students is base on the merit.