Punjab University is a famous university of Pakistan which is located in Lahore and every year thousand of students get admission here. Punjab University Law College admission 2022 open and all those students who are interested to get admission in LLB, they should apply before the last date. Punjab University offers many programs and students get admission in all programs. This university gives all type of facilities to its all students. In condition of any more help, you can comment us below.
Punjab University Law College is offering LLB Five in its different campuses and we update all campus detail here.
Gujranwala Campus LLB-05 Yrs (Morning and Self-Supporting)
University Law College LLB-05 Yrs (Morning and Self-Supporting)
- Contact# 99231275-76 (Ext. 141 & 146)
Jehlum Campus LLB-05 Yrs (Morning and Self-Supporting)
Punjab University Law College LLB Admission Schedule
- Candidates with FA/FSc. or equivalent studies must have at least 55% marks.
- 3rd Division holder candidates are not eligible.
- For late Sessions, 02% of marks will be conducted from each late session.
- The age of the Candidate must be less than 24 Yrs for Morning Programs. There is no age limit for the Afternoon/Self Supporting Programs.
- Candidates must have passed the Law Admission Test (LAT) taken by HEC are eligible.
Reserved Seats for the PULC LL.B. Admission 2022
- Selection on the Reserved Seats for Baluchistan will be through the University of Punjab by HED, Government of Balochistan.
- 1% seats for children/brothers or sisters/Spouses of lawyers with at least 10-years lower court standing.
- 1 seat for children of Judicial Officers.
- Sindh candidates on reserved seats will be selected.
- Seats for Army, Special persons are reserved.
- 1% seats for candidates on sports basis.
Merit Formula for the PULC LL.B. Admission 2022
- LAT Test Percentage: 30%
- Academics/HSSC and SSC %: 70%
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply online by visiting admissions.pu.edu.pk.
- Candidates can apply for the admissions at the time when the portal remains open and the time is from October 2021 to 2022 at 9.00 pm.
- Deposit the admission fee challan in Habib Bank Limited or United Bank accounts: HBL account no. 0042-7900-0843-03 and United Bank account no.2255-9255-1. After applying for the online application, take the print of the form and after filling it, send it along with the deposited fee of Rs.500/-and hard copy to the University Law College, University of the Punjab along with all required documents before October 2021 till 5.00 pm.
- Late and Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Applications can only be accepted by Post.