Punjab Board 9th Class English Guess Paper 2022
Punjab board have total 9 boards and you can get English guess paper 2022 online free from this paper. Guess paper have great importance because it gives complete idea about the annual exam to a student. Students who are appearing in annual exam of 9th class 2022, they can check all English A Guess Paper 2022 & English B Guess paper 2022 online free from here. Those students who are interested to get good marks in annual exams they should prepare these paper with great interest. Our team made these guess papers after the complete study of books and past papers.
- 9th Class English A Guess Paper 2022
- 9th Class English B Guess Paper 2022
- 9th Class Arts English Guess Paper 2022
- 9th Class Science English Guess Paper 2022
BISE Punjab 9th Class English Guess Paper available here. Students can also get English Pairing scheme free from here. Guess paper give good advantage to all students who want to get good marks in annual board exam. We made these guess paper pure board paper pattern and students can easily get 80 to 90 percent marks with the help of our guess paper.
- 9th Class English guess papers for Lahore board
- 9th Class English guess papers for Faisalabad board
- 9th Class English guess papers for Multan board
- 9th Class English guess papers for Gujranwala board
- 9th Class English guess papers for Sargodha board
- 9th Class English guess papers for Sahiwal board
- 9th Class English guess papers for Gujranwala board
Well it is not the meant of guess paper. Before getting anything you should get its knowledge so that you may know that what you actually going to get or how much it will effect on you. Anyhow students just think that complete paper will hit our from that guess paper which they will get from anywhere. Guess papers are just the idea of important parts of any subject which are designed by the experienced teachers.
9th Class English A & B Guess Paper 2022
Question & Answer
- Chapter # 1(2,3,7)
- Chapter # 2(1,2)
- Chapter # 3(3,4)
- Chapter # 4(2,3,7)
- Chapter # 6(2,5)
- Chapter # 7(1,3,4)
- Chapter # 9(2,5)
- Chapter # 11(1,2,5)
- Chapter # 10(1,2,4)
Guess class 9th English Translation
- Chapter # 1(3,6,9)
- Chapter # 2(1,3)
- Chapter # 4(2,4,7)
- Chapter # 6(1,4)
- Chapter # 7(4,6,10)
- Chapter # 9(8,10)
Guess class 9th English Sentence
- page 8(D)
- page 16(C)
- page 40(B)
- page 66(D)
- page 77(C)
- page 98(D)
Guess class 9th English Comprehension
Guess class 9th English Summary
- Stopping by woods on a snowy evening
Guess class 9th English Letter Guess
Letter # 3,4,5,6,8,10,12
Note : MCQs From review exercises.
- A friend is need is a friend indeed
- Honesty is the best policy
Passive voice From Board Grammar Page # 167,168 Exercise
English translation Exercises 1 to 10
Paragraphs My School, My Neighbor, My Best Teacher, Picnic
9th Class All Boards Important Point
Translate the following paragraph into Urdu:
Paragraph No. 1
- The Arabs possessed a remarkable ………………. before the promulgation of Islam.
Paragraph No. 2
- When Hazrat Muhammad (SAW) ……………remembrance of Allah Almighty.
Paragraph No. 3
- In the fifth and sixth centuries, ………………. into the light of faith.
Paragraph No. 4
- The period of waiting had ………………………. message of Allah Almighty.
Paragraph No. 5
- Media helps people to ……………………. house is to switch on the television?
Paragraph No. 6
- The preparation for this …………Zaat-un-Nataqin by the Holy Prophet (SAW)
Paragraph No. 7
- Yes, well said. It would ………………………… you to sum up the discussion.
Paragraph No. 8
- During the perilous journey………………. detail in accomplishing the task.
Paragraph No. 9
- Hazrat Asma (RA) was amongst …………….. empty-handed from her doorstep.
Paragraph No. 10
- Her grandfather, Hazrat Abu …………………covered it with a piece of cloth.
Paragraph No. 11
- “There are many examples ……………… faith in Pakistan. It has come to stay.
Paragraph No. 12
- Quaid-e-Azam was a man of …………………collectively and individually.”
- The whole journey of the ……………………. own distinctive outlook on life.”
Paragraph No. 14
- Today the Quaid’s Pakistan is facing …………. and we are bound to succeed.”
Paragraph No. 15
- Construction of the mosque ………………reign of his successor Mustafa
Paragraph No. 16
- The Sultan Ahmad mosque is ………………..most popular tourist attraction.
Answers the Following Questions
- What type of land Arabia is?
- What was the condition of mankind before the holy prophet (saw)?
- Why was the holy Quran sent in Arabic?
- What was the first revelation? 5. How will you define patriotism?
- What is the most important function that media performs?
- What are the qualities of a patriot?
- How does media provide entertainment?
- Why was Hazrat Abu Quhaffa worried?
- Give three reasons in support of your favorite TV program?
- How did Hazrat Asma (RA) console her grandfather?
- She lived a life of hardships but never swerved, comment?
- What message do you get from the life of Hazrat Asma (RA)?
- What is the central idea of the poem Daffodils?
- How can we become a strong nation?
- What was Quaid’s concept of our nation? 16. What can be the possible solution to our present problems?
- Why Sultan Ahmed Mosque is also known as Blue Mosque?
- Who constructed the Mosque Sophia?
- How does the interior of the mosque look?
- What does Royal Kiosk mean?
- Why did the nurse ask Hira’s sister to come and talk to her?
- Why does the speaker stop on the darkest evening of the year?
- Describe some qualities of the personality of the nurse in the story?
- What are the effects of drug addiction?
- Why did the nurse say “ Where there is will, there is a way”?
- What are the causes of drug addiction?
- How do you define noise pollution?
- What is the role of counseling in the prevention of drug addiction?
- How is transport a source of noise pollution?
- Why is noise hazardous for human health?
- How is the use of technology causing noise pollution?
- Who was Helen Keller?
- What makes you feel that authoress is sad and depressed?
- What did she want to introduce in universities and why?
Popra Paper Bata dey English ka guess na dey full by full paper Bata du bahi