Punjab University College of Information Technology (PUCIT) is a college of computer science and information technology at the University of the Punjab located in Lahore. This is a famous university of Pakistan and every year thousand of students get admission here. The college is located on the university’s Allama Iqbal Campus (Old Campus) in Bahawalpur Block near old Anarkali and PUCIT Quaid-i-Azam Campus (New Campus) is located on Syed Kabeer Ali Shah road, Canal Bank, Lahore. Students who have wish to get admission here, should apply on time. PUCIT is one of the top institutes of computer learning with its degree being awarded ‘w’ category (Highest) by Higher Education Commission of Pakistan .
PUCIT Admission 2020
- BS Entry Test will be held on 4th August, 2020.
- M.Sc Entry Test will be held on 3rd August, 2020.
Punjab University College of Information Technology (PUCIT) is an oldest university of Pakistan and every year thousand of students get admission here. This university have complete admission procedure and you should apply on time. Students who have wish to apply here, they get complete application forms online free from this page. All candidates of Pakistan get admission here. Only those candidates get admission who obtain good marks in entry test.
For BS (SE) (CS) (IT) 4-Years Programs
ICS / F.Sc. Pre-Engineering / F.Sc. Pre-Medical with additional Math./A-Level with Math or DAE Diploma
For M.Phil Computer Science
M.Sc (CS), M.Sc (IT) / BS/(Hons.) with Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Software Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Information Systems/ Bioinformatics/ Electrical Engineering/ Business and Information Technology (BBIT) Degree or its equivalent in the relevant subject from a recognized University (at least 16 year of education; 130 credit hours) as per Higher Education Commission (HEC) rules.
For M.Sc CS
BCS(3years)/B.Com/ B.A/ B.Sc with elective Mathematics or Computer Studies.
For Ph.D Computer Science
MS/M.Phil/M.Sc. (Engg/Hons.) with Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Software Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Information Systems/ Bioinformatics Degree or its equivalent in the relevant subject from a recognized University (at least 18 year of education) with minimum CGPA > 3.00/4.00 as per Higher Education Commission (HEC) rules
50 percent marks are mandatory for academic qualification otherwise candidate will not be able to appear in the written test
Pre-Admission Entry Test Schedule
- BS Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering Entry Test will be held on Sunday .
- M.Sc. CS Entry Test will be held on Saturday
Applying for PUCIT Entry Test To apply for Pre-admission PUCIT Entry Test, You’ll have to follow the steps written below:
- Come to PUCIT Old Campus from (8:00 am to 4:00 pm)
- Get a fee voucher ( BS and M.Sc Programs, Rs. 500) from the admission office.
- Submit the fee in HBL Punjab University Old Campus branch as mentioned on your fee voucher.
- Show the fee voucher slip in Admission office and get your Pre-admission entry test form.
- Fill your entry test form, attach copy of CNIC, fee voucher slip and submit it in PUCIT admission office.