Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan announced Kamyab Jawan National Youth Development Programme or providing Business loan facility for the Youth of Pakistan. This is a great step by the Puakistan govt. because by this way they can support the youth to start their new business. PM Kamyab Jawab Interest Free Loan Scheme for own business has been started now & Government of Pakistan starts receiving Application Forms. PM Kamyab Jawan Program Form Avail in Following Banks:
- Bank of Punjab (BOP)
- National Bank of Pakistan (SBP)
- Bank of Khyber (BOK)
PM Kamyab Jawan Program is a good program and in this package they can start their own business and 50 percent loans for PM Kamyab Jawab program will be offered by National bank of Pakistan. and 50 % all other banks are responsible. Willing candidates can also get application form from kamyabjawan.gov.pk
- Tier 1 (T1) loans : Rs 100,000 to Rs. 0.5 million
- Tier 2 (T2) loans : Above Rs 0.5 million and up to Rs 5 million
PM Kamyab Jawan Program start now and in this scheme govt will given 50 thousand to 1 lac interest free loan to all eligible candidates. If you are interested to apply in this scheme, the you get complete eligibility criteria online free from here. The loan quota for females is 20 percent reserved. Loan more than 5 lakh bank are responsible to check complete business information and view their concerns. Loan from one lakh to 5 lakh will be given on personal guarantee.
- All men/women holding CNIC, aged between 21 & 45 years with entrepreneurial potential are eligible. For IT/ E-Commerce related businesses, the lower age limit will be 18 years.
- For IT/E-Commerce related businesses, at least matriculation and/or experience of at least six months.
- Small enterprises (startups and existing businesses) as per definition of SBP and owned by youth as per above-mentioned age brackets are also eligible.
- Working capital loans and term loans
- Loan Tenor
Debt to Equity Ratio
- T1 loans- 90:10
- T2 loans- 80: 20
- T1 loans: Upto 50%
- T2 loans: Upto 10%
- T1 loans: Clean, however, only personal guarantee of the borrower
- T2 loans: As per bank’s own credit policy