Pink Scooty Scheme in Pakistan 2022 announced today and you get complete detail about this scheme online free from this page. Scooties will be provided on easy installments to the eligible candidates. It is mentioned here that last year Punjab government was going to launch this scheme & a committee was also formed but due to some technical reasons the launching of this program was postponed. The idea was first proposed during a high official meeting about two years ago when Punjab Government decided to launch schemes for Women Empowerment in the society.
The aim, of the campaign and workshop, was to provide free lessons of motorcycle driving to women in the near future for increasing their presence in public. Two years before Special Monitoring Unit of the Chief Minister Punjab had also organised a campaign Women on Wheels.
The scheme is currently available for the following five cities of Punjab:
Any woman who is between the age of 18 to 40 years, holding valid motorcycle driving license, resident in Punjab and self-employed or studying in above-mentioned cities is eligible to apply for the scheme. Women interested in availing the training can visit any of SRU & Punjab Traffic Police training centers. You can also get all other schemes detail online free from here. The ultimate aim of the Wow campaign is to promote mobility of women in Punjab and empower them to become independent individuals as well.
The applicants also need to fulfill the following conditions:
- Maximum monthly income of self if employed or guardian if dependent does not exceed Rs. 30,000.
- Having a valid CNIC.
- Express consent of Parent or Guardian on application form with one Guarantor. The guarantor can be parent or guardian as well.
- Must be Matric passed.
- One Photograph
- Valid CNIC
- Matric / equivalent certificate
- An affidavit that the “Maximum Monthly income of applicant (if employed) or guardian/household (if not employed) does not exceed Rs 30,000” (Format of affidavit available on www.bop.com.pk)
- Copy of CNIC of Guarantor (in case applicant not employed)
- Valid Driving License / Learners License
- Punjab Domicile
- In case the applicant is a student, her educational institution’s ID card or enrollment letter or copy of last paid fee.
How to Apply
Complete application accompanying passport size photograph attested copy of CNIC Domicile, Secondary School Certificate and last one is an affidavit must be submit in Bank of Punjab along with Fee Amounting Rs.3000/-
Apna Rozgar Scheme is also a good scheme by the govt because in this scheme you get your own car on small installment. If you have interested to get all latest news about Govt scheme then you should bookmark this page because we update all latest news on this page. The SMU is an entity of the GOP and is being supervised directly from the Chief Minister Office. The SMU aims to bring reforms in law and orders in the following:
- Transforming Current Policing Model
- Dealer Vehicle Registration System (D.V.R.S)
- Violence against Women Centres (VAMC)
- Model Graveyards
- Token Tax Identification Stickers
- Traffic Reforms
- Specialty Plates
- Introduction of Camera Integrated Traffic Fines.