Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) has announced scholarship opportunity for the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan, FATA & Islamabad Capital Territory students. All students of KPK get advantages from this scholarship. All those candidates who are eligible for this PEEF scholarship they should apply before the last date. Students get PEEF Scholarships for KPK Students application forms free from Paperpks.com which is known as famous education site in Pakistan.
- PEEF Scholarships For Punjab Candidates 2020
PEEF give scholarship to those candidates who passed intermediate/ F.A / FSC, Graduation / B.A / BSC degree from any educational institute in Pakistan. This is a good opportunity for all those candidates who wants to continue their education and financially week. Students can also get all other Scholarships detail free from this page.
A total of 95 scholarships will be awarded.
- 32 for graduation scholarships.
- 48 for Intermediate scholarships.
- 15 for FATA candidates.
Board of intermediate and secondary education KPK (BISE) students having Matriculation or intermediate degree with minimum 60 percent marks.
- Both male and female candidates of KPK Govt can apply.
- Government school or college in KPK districts.
- Student must be admit from any govt institute.
- 1 to 4 grade government employee children are also eligible to apply.
- Martyr children’s are also apply.
- Parents income not greater than 23000/- monthly.
- Applicants not received any scholarship later.
This PEEF scholarship is also avail for special quota and we given here complete quota here. All candidates get complete quota from here.
- Children of government employees (BPS 1-4).
- Orphan Child.
- Children belonging to minority religion.
- Children of civilian who got martyred in terrorist attacks.
- Children with special needs.
How to Apply
It is very easy to apply on this scholarship. All interested candidates should fill application form from original site of PEEF. Late date and incomplete applicants are rejected.