The scholarship of Punjab education endowment fund for the students of KPK for the session 2022 has been announced. The students who are poor and they want to get the graduation degree without any fee that kind of the students apply for the scholarship before the last date of admission. This scholarship is only for the students who are enrolled in the government university. The FSC pre engineering FSC pre medical sciences, ICS with computer sciences are eligible for the scholarship. The PEEF is not the international scholarship sector but this scholarship supported the middle and higher class’s students.
Eligibility criteria of scholarship
The eligibility criteria for the graduation degree level is that
- Students have the degree of intermediate in any field with 60 percent marks.
- Students have the domicile of KPK.
- Students have character certificate and hope certificate
- Student’s father income is less than 23000 RS.
Some of the limited seats are available for some important quotas.
- The first quota is disable students.
- The disable category contains (problem of hearing, problem of speaking, handicap, without any leg, without any hand, without any eye). These students are eligible for the scholarship.
- The students who have the different religion like Hindu, Christian and other religion.
- If any student is the son of government employee of grade 1 to 4 that kind of the students are also eligible for the scholarship.
- The orphan students can also apply for the scholarship.
How to apply
- In the past, PEEF department send the scholarship form to the desired students with the help of College.
- Now this time, PEEF announced that scholarship form is available on the page and site.
- Students visit the page and they download the scholarship form and instruction.
- The stamp paper of 180 RS is also attached with the scholarship form.
- Students fill the scholarship form with the help of pen and then they submit the application form to the focal person office.
- After that the PEEF announced the merit list of selected students of this session.