The scholarship of PEEF for the students of SINDH citizen for the session 2022 has been announced. The government of Pakistan and SINDH government take the step for the performance of students because the government knows that the terrorist attacks are too much in action in the SINDH province. Every student who are poor and they do not pay the fee are not getting the knowledge and study to the schools at this situation. That’s why the government announced the scholarship. With the help of scholarship, students feel good and they realize that they are not alone in the Pakistan. With the help of scholarship they maintain their expenses and they continue their study with normal routine.
Is any test is conducted for the scholarship?
Mostly students of SINDH provinces have the question that the PEEF need the test. The answer is NO. The PEEF scholarship only announced the scholarship for the students who are good in their previous result. The degree of previous class is valid and the PEEF sector verifies the degree from different institutes.
The scholarship form for this session is also available on the page and site.
- The important announcement is that if any students or child that’s father is died in the terrorist attack that kind of the students can also apply for this scholarship.
- This scholarship is only for intermediate and graduation degree level.
- Students must have the domicile of Sindh province.
- If any student has the result sheet of previous class without any stamp of board that kind of the students are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Both male and female can apply for this scholarship.
Students save the scholarship form from the site without any cost.
- Students fill the form carefully and then they attached the important documents with the filled scholarship form.
- The important documents are
- ID card
- Father ID card
- Electricity bill
- Slip of government if required
- 3 Passport size picture with blue background
- Latest degree result sheet
- Previous degree result card.