The scholarship of Pakistan Science foundation for the students for the session 2022 has been announced. Students who want to get the scholarship on the previous class base that kind of the students can apply for this scholarship. This scholarship is very helpful for the students because every month students receive 10000 RS. This scholarship is only for the students who are registered in the government Schools. Now this is the 5th project of the scholarship. In the Pakistan, the SFS delivered 300 scholarships for students in every year. Now, this year they also announced the 300 scholarships for the poor and talented students.
The eligibility criteria for scholarship is that
- Students passed in matriculation examination with 70 percent marks.
- Students have strongly grip in the subjects of Biology, Chemistry, Physics and English.
- Only government schools are eligible for the scholarship.
- Both male and female students can apply for the scholarship.
- Students have the domicile of Punjab or SINDH province
- Students have character certificate and National testing system result sheet.
- Students passed the NTS test with 50 to 60 percent marks.
- After submitting the form and fee slip students are eligible for the merit list.
- The National testing system is the department that is conducted the 100 marks test to the students.
- This test contain 100 multiple choice questions.
- All the questions have only 1 mark.
- Students do not bring any helping material with him at the time of examination.
- The syllabus of test and past papers are uploaded on Paperpks.com
- Students can download the papers and students can preparation the test online with the help of page and site.
How to apply
- First students click the link and get the online form of NTS test.
- After that student’s login and then they enter the information in online portal.
- No documents are scanned at the time of registration.
- Only fee slip of RS 147 is uploaded in the portal.
- After that students download the roll number slip and they appear in the NTS test for scholarship.