The online portal of the entire private medical and the dental colleges for this session 2021 has been announced. The Punjab medical and the dental college and the Pakistan medical Commission announced that the port is opened for the students who want to get admission in the private medical colleges. In the Pakistan there are many institutes and the colleges of the medical and the dental field and all the medical colleges are private. Their fees and the merit lists and the discipline and the rules are totally different as compare to the government universities and the colleges. In the past, the mostly students search the different private colleges in the Pakistan and then they apply for the admission of different universities. The students pay the fee of the prospectus in different university but now with the help of the online portal all the private colleges are in the same platform or the single plate form.
Pakistan Medical Commission Private Medical Colleges MBBS & BDS Admission 2020
Eligibility criteria for the registration of the portal
- Only students can access the portal that has all the degree and the documents of the previous classes.
- The students must clear the matriculation exam with at least 65 percent marks.
- The students must clear the intermediate exam with biology subject with at least 65 percent marks.
- The students must clear the 60 percent marks in the MDCAT test.
- If any student appears in the test of the SAT then they have the result sheet of the SAT test and they got 60 percent marks in it.
Policies of the foreign students
The foreign students do not appear in the MDCAT test due to COVID-19 then the PMC announced that the students are appear in the SAT test and then they got the 60 percent marks in it and then they are eligible for the portal
- The SAT test syllabus is
- The subject of the biology contains the 40 percent questions in the test.
- The subject of the chemistry contains the 35 percent questions in the test.
- The subject of the Physics and the math contains the 25 percent questions in the test.
Important documents at the time of registration
The important documents are compulsory at the time of the submission of the documents.
The list of the important documents is
- ID card
- Intermediate result sheet
- Matriculation result sheet
- MDCAT result sheet
- SAT result sheet if required
- Passport If required.