The admission of the Pakistan institute of the fashion and the designing for the students of the M.PHIL for the session 2021 has been announced. In the Pakistan the arts and the creative work is too much. Mostly girls do the graduation and the Master’s and the M.PHIL from different universities and the colleges. The Pakistan institutes of the fashion and the designing announced the admission of the master’s degree level.
Pakistan Institute Of The Fashion And The Designing (Pifd) Masters Admission 2021
The admission of the degree name that is announced by the Pakistan institute of the fashion and the designing is Master of Philosophy (M.PHIL) Art and the design education.
Academic time table
- The last date of the submission of the hard copy admission form is 15-01-2021.
- The entry test date of the admission is 17-01-2021.
- The shortlisted students for the interview are on the date of 25-01-2021.
- The date of the interview for the admission is 30-01-2021.
- The list of the selected students for the admission is display at the date of 01-02-2021.
- The last day of the first semester fee is 12-02-2021.
Eligibility criteria for the M.PHIL
For the M.PHIL,
- The students have the degree of the graduation and the Master with at least second division and if the university result system is base on the CGPA then the required minimum CGPA of the admission is 2.5.
- The candidates or the students must have the 2 years experience in the teaching field but on the other hand if they do not have the experience in the teaching field then they have the strong grip in the educational development department.
Procedure of the admission
- The students submit the admission form by hand.
- The admission form is available on the page and the admission form is also available in the department of the institute.
- The 1700 RS draft of the UBL bank is compulsory for the admission.
- The pictures and the attested documents are also necessary for the admission at the time of the submission of the documents.
- No diploma holders and the other short courses students can apply for the admission.