NUST Business School Admission 2022 Apply Online
The admission of Nust business school for the session 2022 has been announced. The students who want to get the admission in the NUST University for only the business field’s that kind of the students click the link and get the information of the University. This university is very famous for the engineering and the business field. Basically, the Nust University is working under the military of Pakistan. The best thing is that this university has many campuses in the Pakistan but the main campus is in the ISLAMABAD. Million of the students got the admission every year and the students got many skills from the university.
NUST University announced many departments for the admission but this session only business departments are opened for the admission.
- Banking and business administration
- BS In Economics
- Master in banking
The duration of BBA and the BS is only for 4 years and the MBA duration is 2 years.
The eligible criteria of the Business departments is that
- The students must have the E-MAIL and Password.
- The students have the degree of matriculation and intermediate with 60 percent marks.
- Sports quota, Disable Quota and office worker quota are included in the admission policy.
- The students do not submit the documents and the application form to the university.
- Both male and female can apply for the admission.
- No age limit and No gap duration is important for the admission.
- If any student wants to get the admission in the post graduation degree program that kind of the students have the graduation degree with 2.5 to 3.9 CGPA.
How to apply
- The interested students read the important instruction that is mentioned on the right of the page.
- Then the students click the link and get the online admission form.
- Students enter the email and password and after that the university sends the code into the Email account.
- Students verify the code and then they are login in the admission portal.
- Students fill all the requirements and then they deposit the fee.