Nursing Examination Board Punjab Lahore has announced the annual exam results of Nursing courses. Every year thousand of candidates gives this exam and you get complete detail about this exam online free from this page. Nursing examinations are being held twice a year in March and September every year. You can also check complete admission policy from this page. Punjab Nursing Examination NEBP Result 2020 will be dispatched soon here. Punjab Nursing Examination conducted on different dates by the Nursing Examination Board Punjab. Candidates who appeared in the exam can check their result from here after the official announcement. As per the academic policy, some of the courses are divided into the year. General Nursing Examination is a three year examination system which are 1st year, 2nd Year and 3rd Year.
Functions of the NEB, Punjab
- To issue Diploma Certificates and Marks sheet.
- To conduct examination of all categories of nursing institutions recognized by Pakistan Nursing Council, Islamabad.
- To verify issued documents.
NEBP conduct examination of all categories of nursing institutions recognized by Pakistan Nursing Council, Islamabad. Every year thousand of candidates appear in this exam and pass this exam with good marks. If you are interested to appear in this exam then you get complete detail about this exam from here. The vision of the NEBP is to manage an excellent, innovative, evaluatory body for maintaining high standards of nursing education and practice. The Mission of Nursing Examination Board Punjab is to provision of skilled and professional nursing practitioners through standardized examination system under the umbrella of Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC).
Nursing Examination Board Punjab Results 2020
- Preliminary Nursing/1st Year Nursing
- 2ND Year Nursing
- LHV-II Midwifery
- LHV-III Lady Health Visitors
- Final Year/3rd Year NURSING
- PUPIL Midwifery
- Community Midwives
- Nursing Midwifery
- LPN Part I
- LPN Part II
- F.W.W Part I
- F.W.W Part II
- PBN – Operation Theatre
- PBN – Coronary Care Unit (CCU)
- PBN – Anaesthesia Nursing
- PBN – Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- PBN – Paediatric Nursing
- PBN – Burns Nursing
- PBN – Rehabilitation
- PBN – Ophthalmic Nursing
- PBN – Psychiatric Nursing
- PBN – Neuro Nursing
- PBN – Nephron Urology Nursing
- PBN – Bone Marrow Transplant
- PBN – Emergency And Critical Care
- PBN – Peri-Operative Nursing
- PBN – Oncology Nursing
- PBN – Accident + Emergency
Only those candidates pass this test who prepare their test and gives complete time to their education. If you are a student then you should visit this page regularly because we update all latest info about every thing online free on this page. Nursing Examination Board Punjab conduct exam on same date and also announced result on time. This degree have great value therefore every year thousand of candidates appear in this test.
Nursing Examination Board Punjab Core Values
- Integrity, Pakistan Nursing Council policy.