NUML Islamabad Summer Languages Courses Admission 2020paperpks January 3, 2020 0 COMMENTS
NUML Islamabad is a famous university of Pakistan and every year thousand of candidates get admission here. If you are interested to get admission here, then you should apply on time. This university also offers many short courses and students get admission in all short courses. These short courses are of 4 to 6 months and cover all the content which is necessary for students to get the full grip on that subject. We give complete admission detail about all short courses online free on this page. If you have wish to apply in these courses then you should visit this page regularly. NUML Islamabad is one of the best university in the languages that is the reason that the students of language mostly prefer to get admission in this University.
- NUML Islamabad Entry Test Result 2020
NUML Islamabad is an oldest university of Pakistan which gives all type of facilities to its all students. The National University of Modern Languages was established as an institute in 1969 to help people communicate and understand each other in different oriental or occidental languages, to assimilate different cultures & to act as springboard for emerging disciplines. University is open to all classes and creeds, persons of sex, race, religion, color or persons with physical disabilities without any discrimination.
NUML Islamabad Summer Courses Schedule
Last Date to Apply : 12 June 2020
The interview Date : 25 to 27 June 2020
Classes will start : 2 July 2020
Language Courses (Min Qualification: Matric OR Matric appeared)
- Bahasa (Indonesian)
- Chinese Language Course (Min Qualification Matric)
(1) Arabic-English Spoken & Grammar Course (for foreigners)
(2) IELTS (1) Short course in News Reporting, Writing & Editing
Not that the Eligibility for these courses is Matric.
Eligibility Criteria: Intermediate or Equivalent
(1) Personal Grooming (General)
(2) Personality Development as a Life Skills
(3) Short course in International Relations
(4) Applied Educational Leadership
Eligibility Criteria: (Graduation with Urdu or English Elective)
(6) Montessori & Early Childhood Education Short Course — The Art of Poetry and Its Translation
(7) Short course in Photography
Eligibility Criteria: Graduation or Equivalent
(1) Short course in Documentary Production
(2) Short course in News Reporting, Writing, Editing
(3) Short course in Digital Advertising & Graphic Designing.
(4) Data Analysis: Basics to Advance (Specific)
(5) Orientation to CSS.
(6) Psychological Assessment: Administration, Scoring & Interpretation.
How to Apply
It is very easy to apply. For registration visa NUML website (onlineadmission.numl.edu.pk). Candidates will submit the admission form online. Registration / Processing Fee : Rs. 500/ Hard copy of online application along with attested educational documents, roll no. slip (for result awaited candidates), CNIC/Form B, Guardian CNIC, 2 pictures and paid receipt of Rs. 500/- (original) must reach the Academics Branch before the closing date on below address.
- Address : NUML, H-9, Islamabad
- Phone : 9265080, PABX 9265100-10 Ext # 2406, 2405 2404, 2403, 2402, 2401, 2408, 2409
- Fax : Nill