Northern University, Nowshera Admission 2022
Northern University Under-Graduation programs admissions are open now. Candidates who want to get admission in this institute, they are advised to get admission form right now and apply for admission. Few candidates who still don’t know the procedure of applying for admission in this institute. Well applying admission in the same as applying for admission in other institutes. Anyways we will share complete information about how you will get admission form and after that few documents detail will be list out below. Make sure that you have all these documents.
From Where Get Admission Form
- Admission forms are available from DheriKatti Khel Road, Hakeem Abad, Nowshera, KPK
- After reaching at this address, you will be able to get admission form
- Rs 300 will be fee of single admission form
Documents listed below will be required for getting admission. There are two uses of these documents. Firstly, you will put information of these documents at the time of filling admission form and secondly, at the time when you will get first semester fee voucher.
- Secondary class original result card and three copies (copies must be attested)
- Intermediate class original result card and three copies (copies must be attested)
- Original Domical and three copies (copies must be attested)
- B-Form or CNIC of Applicant Original and three copies (copies must be attested)
- Father’s CNIC three copies (copies must be attested)
- Candidates 3 Fresh pictures (Attested)
- Migration Certificate (original) from the last attended University for Masters students (Two year Master’s)
Make sure that your all documents are original. It is public institute and it will take into consideration into HEC that only those students are getting admission who are eligible. If you will find defaulter, they will not only cancel your admission although they will take notice against you and you will bot be able anymore to get admission in any public institute or in that institute which is recognized by HEC.