The scholarship of Nishat boarding school of Murree and Islamabad campus for the session 2021 has been announced. Students of 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th class can apply for this scholarship. This scholarship is only for the students who got admission in this school. The admission of middle and high classes are opened. This is the private school but they face all the fees and the other expenses of the students. This school announced the facility of hostels. The school announced that they do not take the charges of hostels to the selected students.
The fees and the admission schedule are also available on the page and site. This scholarship is for the students who are intelligent and hard working but their parents do not bear their fee expenses. School bears their admission fee, tuition fee and insurance charges.
How to apply
- The interested students want to apply for the scholarship that kind of the students open the link and get the syllabus of test.
- This scholarship announced that students first appear in the test and then they clear their examination with 60 percent marks then they are eligible for the scholarship.
- Mostly students are confused because they think that they learn different syllabus as compare to other schools but don’t be worry. School management announced that every syllabus has the different test.
- The test is announced by open testing system.
- Test marks are 100.
- Students download the test form and they fill the form with proper information.
- Important thing is that students enter the accurate date of birth. Mostly students write wrong information and at the time of selection too much errors and problems are occurred.
- After filling the form, students submit the documents to the office.
- After that students are waiting for roll number slip.
- The scholarship test date and interview date is mentioned on the page and site.
- Students can check the final merit list for the interview through this page.
- The location of interview and instruction for interview is mentioned on the top of page.