National University of Technology is a famous and oldest university of Pakistan which s established in 2017. This university offers many programs and you get admission in all programs here. Every year thousand of students get admission here. National University of Technology which is abbreviated as NUtech, is a public university run by Frontier Works Organization & a department of Pakistan Army. This university have complete admission procedure and all students get admission on merit here. If you apply here, then you can check complete list of selected candidates 2020 online free from www.Paperpks.com. You can check your name in merit list by name, by roll number, by CNIC, by registration number, by token number and by serial number.
- National University of Technology Fee Structure 2020
National University of Technology gives all type of facilities to its all candidates. Students have to appear in NAT-IE to be conducted by NTS Islamabad, Pakistan and obtain minimum 50% marks to pass but merit calculation will be based on highest marks obtained by the prospective students against the seats available in each degree program.
National University of Technology List of Selected Candidates 2020
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering Technology
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering Technology
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering Technology
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology (Information Technology)
National University of Technology have complete admission procedure and all students get admission on merit. Only those candidates get admission who obtain good marks in entry test. If you have wish to get admission here, then you should apply on time. Students also get admission in other universities which are located in Islamabad. NUST Admission 2020 are also open and you can also get admission in NUST which is known as no.1 university of Punjab.
- At least 60% aggregate marks in SSC / Equivalent exams / O-level.
- Candidates awaiting result of HSSC Part-II / A-level can apply with hope certificate from concerned institute/school
- O / A-level and other qualification holders need to obtain equivalence certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC) Islamabad, Pakistan.
- With a minimum of 60% aggregate marks and 60% marks each in Maths, Physics & Chemistry.