National University of technology merit list for session 2021 has been announced in our website. The announcement is already available in our website for every candidate. The candidate who want to check their merit list session 2021 must be follow our links. The links and URL of our website we mentioned below, from where a candidate open the web site and check it. The merit list of national University of technology can also be checked by University office. We provide it absolutely free for candidate. Now no need to worry for go to check of their merit list. Simply go to Google and type merit list session 2021 national University of technology. Then our website and topic appear on screen, from where anyone can check their merit list.
Today we are going to tell you all the information, about national University of technology. In which a candidate learn about how they can apply to admission, how about entry test, the due date and last date of admission and some other information.
- A candidate must pass the previous FSC pre engineering degree with at least 70% above marks or equivalent degree with at least 70% above marks
- A candidate must pass the entry test for mdcat 2 test with at least 65% above marks for take admission in this institute
- No one eligible to get admission in this institute, who will not have enough marks in entry test and previous FSC degree
- Three photo copies of candidate with blue background
- The photocopy must be passport size and fresh
- Two fathers C I N C photo copies
- Two photocopy of candidates C I N C
- The NOC letter if the institute want
- Domicile of candidate
- Some other shorthand courses if the institute want
- A paid voucher slip centre with documents
- All the documents first tested from a high rank government officer then send it
The application form is available in our website. The application form is free for candidates. Anyone can download it from Paperpks.com. Application form has two to three pages. simply type your information and send it to institute with in due date.