National University of Sciences and Technology is a public university with main campus in Islamabad, Pakistan and other satellite campuses in different cities of Pakistan. NUST Campus, Islamabad, provides hostel facilities essentially to the outstation students on first come first serve basis. It is established in March 1991 and now known in top universities of Pakistan. This university is recognized from HEC & PEC & NUST is the first model university established by the Ministry of Science and Technology like KAIST of Korea. The university is also home to an under-construction International Association of Science Parks (IASP) certified National Science & Technology Park.
National University of Sciences and Technology aims to emerge as a comprehensive residential institution responsive to technological change, dedicated to excellence and committed to international educational and research needs of the country. NUST will continue to champion a tradition of distinguished teaching, research and service through evolving undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral level programmes of study in various disciplines in collaboration with renowned universities inside the country and abroad. In this page we are going to share with you, complete fee structure of NUST.
NUST Fee Structure
Sciences & Natural
Sciences & Business
|Admission Processing Fee
Reading material fee will be charged to undergraduate students of BBA and BS Accounting & Finance @ Rs.4350/year.
Miscellaneous charges Rs.2700/- per Semester.
Payment of Student Fees
- Invoice/Challan for admission charges along with first semester fee and Provisional Selection Letter will be available on NUST website.
- At the time of admission students have to pay the admission processing fee, security and full semester fee in advance.
- Tuition fee will be payable on semester basis. Students have to pay their fee in advance before the commencement of semester otherwise they will not be eligible to sit in the class.
- Advance tax paid on fee is adjustable at the time of filing of Income tax return. NUST will issue Advance Tax Certificate in this regard at year-end.
- Through an amendment in the Income Tax Ordinance 2001 by Finance Act 2013, advance tax (under section 236 I) shall be collected @ 5% on the entire amount of fee (if Student Payable exceeds Rs. 200,000/- per annum excluding the amount refundable).
- Address : National University of Sciences and Technology. NUST Campus, H-12, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Phone : +92 51 111116878
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Site : www.nust.edu.pk