The admission of national university of modern language of Karachi campus for the session 2021 has been announced. The NUML University is the one of the famous university in the Pakistan that foreign students got the degree from this university in the different fields. National university of Modern languages announced the admission of different arts and short courses for the students. Now this time, this university announced that students only pay 80 percent fee due to corona virus. In the Pakistan, mostly universities and colleges take the fee complete. National university of modern language announced the last date and merit list schedule for this session. First class of all the departments is in the month of February.
National University Of Modern Languages (NUML) Karachi Admission 2021
Departments and short courses
List of departments of under-graduation degree level is that
- BS English 4 years
- BS English 2 years with bridging course
- Bs psychology 4 years
- BS Islamic studies 4 years
- BS mass communication 4 years
- Bs international studies 4 years
- BBA 2 years
- BBA 4 years
- ED 4 years
- Diploma in English, Arabic, Chinese, French 6 months
- Advanced diploma in English 1 year
- Short courses of English speaking proficiency course.
- The eligibility criteria for the short courses and languages is that
- Students have the degree of matriculation with 60 percent marks.
- After six months, students give the examination to the University for the Certificate.
- Both male and female can apply for the admission.
- Age limit is not important for the admission.
- At the end of degree students deposit certificate fee in the bank.
How to apply
- Students click the link and get online admission form with fee slip.
- Students fill the form with the help of important documents.
- Students enter all the information accurately.
- If any mistake is occur at the time of registration they can change.
- After filling the form, students download the CHALLAN form from the university.
- After depositing the fee in the bank, students scan the fee voucher online to the university.