The fee structure of the University of the Modern Language for the session 2022 has been announced. The students who want to get the admission in the University for the engineering and the other courses that kind of the student’s first checking the fee structure and then they can apply for the admission. With the help of the fee structure the students got the idea that they pay the fees or not. If they do not pay the fees then they do not pay the admission fee because their admission is waste if they do not afford the semester fee. If any student has too much high marks in the intermediate degree level then the university offered the scholarship for the like and the poor students. If any student wants to get the scholarship then they apply for the scholarship after the admission. The scholarship is not fully funded but with the help of the scholarship the students pay only 30 percent fee in the semester.
NUML University Degree wise Fee Structure
Fees details of the National University of the modern languages
- In the first fee, the tuition fee, admission fee, library fee, transport fee, other fee charges are included in the first semester.
- After 2 semesters the fees are increased with only 5 percent or 10 percent.
- After the first semester the fee is decrease because the admission fee and the library fee are not included.
- All the fees are different of all the departments.
- The national university of the modern language has many campuses and all the fees and the merit are different from the other.
- The fees of the short diplomas is 26500 Rs
- The fees of the modern languages is 24500 rS
- The fees of the DIP is 24500 RS
- The fees of the ADV DIP is 41235 RS
- The fees of the BS mass communication is 55775 RS
- The fees of the graduation degree level is up to 80780
The fees of the MS and the M.PHIL are mentioned on the page and the site.