NUML BS, MS, MPhil and PhD Admission 2022| Apply Online
The admission of the University of the Modern Language for the session 2022 has been announced. Those students who want to get the admission in the private university that kind of the students can apply for the admission. If any student wants to get the admission in the management and the computer sciences department that kind of the students get the 10 percent scholarship from the university. The national university of the modern language is the private university and it has many campuses in the Pakistan like Lahore and Faisalabad.
The national university of the modern language announced the admission of the under-graduation and the post-graduation departments. The students of the M.PHIL and the MS got the scholarship from the HEC.
National University of Modern Language (NUML) Admission 2022
How to Apply online:
you have to fill form online to get admission in NUML university on any undergraduate , graduate or master level.
Here is the link of the online Admission form click here
If you are interested to check degree wise fee structure according to different program levels then click here
- Faculty of the management sciences
- Faculty of the computer sciences
- Faculty of education
- Faculty of English
- Faculty of language
Courses name and the duration
- Banking and the business administration 4 years
- Master in the banking and the administration 2 years
- Com 2 years
- Bs Computer sciences 4 years
- Bs information technology 4 years
- BS education 4 years
- ADE 2 years
- ED 1.5 YEARS
- BS English 4 years
- English advanced diploma 1 year
- Diploma an ELT 1year
- Diploma in TEFL 1 year
- PGD TEFL 1 year
- English 1 year
- English speaking proficiency
- English writing Proficiency
How to apply
- The national university of the modern language announced the online application form.
- The students click the link and they open the form.
- In the application form the students select the course name, course type, course duration.
- The students enter the data online.
- The students scanned the documents online
- Then the students download the fee slip form and then they deposit the fee in the bank.
- Then the students download the applied form and then the students attached the documents with the application form and the fee slip then submit to the university