The national University of computer and emerging sciences session 2022, merit list has been announced. The data is available in our website. We are already upload all other information with merit list in our site. The candidate who want to get their merit list for session 2022 must be check our website. We are provide you to latest information for this national University of computer and emerging science institute. Today we are going to tell you all the other information for this institute. In which a candidate can learn how can they apply for admission, eligibility criteria for program, the dates of entry test and the dates of admission. Information we written below;
The method of admission:
The admission form available in our website. A candidate who want to get admission in national University of computer and emerging science can download the application form through our website. The application form is free for any candidates. if the candidate want to a prospectus of this institute before admission. The prospectus is also available in our website. So please check our website in daily basis we provide you to every type things, who the candidate need.
Eligibility criteria for admission:
- The candidate must have passed their previous Fsc degree program with at least 60% above number or equivalent degree with at least 60% above number
- The candidate must pass the entry test taken by the institute or must past the mdcat 2 test with at least 65% marks
- Photographs of candidate
- Three photographs is send
- Two photo copies of fathers C I N C
- To photo copies of candidates C I N C
- The candidates domicile must be attached with other documents
Last date of admission:
The due date and admission dates are mentioned in our website. These dates are very important for candidates who send their admission form to institute.
Entry test and programs:
The institute take entry test before give admission. The entry test is no so difficult, like other regular test.