National Defence University Merit List 2023
National Defence University merit list 2023 has been announced in our website. The candidate who want to check the merit list must be follow Paperpks.com. In our website they found every information about the national Defence University. In which merit list the method of admission the eligibility criteria and much more information mentioned. Below we are going to tell you some short cut information who the candidate must know.
- A candidate must be passed intermediate degree with at least 70% above marks or other equivalent degree at least 70% above marks
- A candidate must passed the entry test who taken by the institute for mdcat to tu with at least 65% above marks
- The domicile of candidate
- 3 photo copies of candidates a with blue background
- Two photo copies of candidates C I N C
- Two photo copies of fathers C I N C
- The other Certificate attached with application form
The method of admission:
The application form for admission is available in our website. The candidate who want to get admission in this institute first download the application form from our website. Admission form is totally free for candidates. Anyone can download it from our website type all the information in the form and print it. Sometime the institute take admission form by hand. Some time institute take admission online. Download and print the voucher form. Pay the fees in bank and send the voucher slip to institute.
The entry test:
The national Defence University is one of the higher rank University in Pakistan. Therefore the institute is set an entry test for any candidate who want to get admission. The entry test no so difficult for candidates. It is compulsory to prepared exam before entry test otherwise if someone not get 60% above marks in entry test. Then the institute did not give admission.
Last date of admission:
The last date of submission of form is mentioned in our website. There are no other date display by the institute after the last date. Some time institute give more days for candidate. Who did not send their form in time.