Mohi-ud-Din Islamic University MIU is the first private medical college in Azad Kashmir which was established in 2009 by Hazrat Allama Pir Ala-ud-din Siddiqui to promote medical education in Azad and Jammu Kashmir. Mohi-ud-Din Islamic Medical College has been established with an objective of producing dignified young doctors with spirit of Islamic ethics, Islamic traditions and free of complexes & proud of their heritage.
- Mohi-ud-Din Islamic University Merit List 2021
Mohi-ud-Din Islamic Medical College (MIMC) is open to all the eligible candidates from anywhere in the world. The admission is purely based on merit in accordance with the admission criteria laid down by the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council. The boys and girls from all over Pakistan and overseas can apply for admission. There is no provision for admission in MIMC against any type of donations. If you are interested to get admission here, then you should apply before the last date. The college is an equal opportunity provided and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, origin, ethnicity & religion.
How to Apply
It is very east to apply here. You get complete application form from official site of University.
|Online Admissions registration starting date
|Last date for registration
|Last date to submit admissions documents
|1st Merit list
- Applicants who have scored a minimum 70% marks in their intermediate pre-medical exams are eligible.
- In the case of foreign Institute, the applicant should have at least 70% marks in aggregate.
- Applicants should have 60% marks in the Medical Admission test MDCAT-2021.
- Overseas students, have to clear SAT 2 entrance exam with minimum 5.50 score are eligible for admission
- 1 Copy of each SSC/HSSC official board result and for Foreigners copy of O-Level/A-Level issued by IBCC.
- 1 copy of Domicile certificate, applicant’s CNIC/Form B, Father/Guardian’s CNIC, Passport size photograph and If the applicant is Hafiz then a copy of Hafiz-e-Quran certificate.
- 1 Copy of MDCAT-2021 results for local students.
- Copy of SAT-2 exams for Foreigners.
- 50% Marks from the Admission Entry Test
- 50% Marks from FSc.(Pre-Medical)/HSSC/Equivalent