The admission of LIAS College of pharmacy for the session 2021 has been announced. Those students who want to become the drug inspector of the different medicines companies and the medical stores that kind of the students can apply for this college. The LIAS is the private college but this college announced that the students whose marks are greater than 90 percent that kind of the students got the scholarship from the college. The LIAS College of pharmacy only announced the course of D-pharmacy 5 years.
The courses name and the other details about the admission are also mentioned on the page and the site. In the Pakistan, million of the students passed out the intermediate degree level from different colleges and they search for the best institute of the medical sciences but on the other hand mostly students who got high marks that kind of the students adopt the MBBS and the BDS degree level but mostly students who do not have the good marks that kind of the students adopt the D-PHARMACY. The field of the D-PHARMACY is very tough as compare to the other fields because in this field the expert makes the medicine with proper formulas.
LIAS College of Pharmacy Admission 2021
- The eligibility criteria of the field are that the students have the knowledge of biology.
- The condition of MDCAT is not compulsory.
- The students must have the degree of intermediate with at least first division marks
- The students pass the degree of matriculation with 60 percent marks.
- Students have the domicile of the Punjab.
- The institute is affricated with the Punjab University Lahore.
- If any student has any hesitation about the affrication that kind of the students click the link and get the list of the Punjab University affricated colleges.
- The students who want to get the admission that kind of the students click the link and get the admission form of the college.
- Limited seats are available for the admission.
- If any student has original education degrees and other documents then they visit the college and submit their application form to the admission committee.