The admission of the KHYBER PAKTUNKHAWA board of technical education of Peshawar for the session 2022 has been announced. The students who are cleared in the final examination of the matriculation and now they want to get admission in the 2 years courses that kind of the students can apply for the institute. The KHYBER PAKTUNKHAWA board of technical education is the government sector and now this time they announced the admission of the DAE and DBA for the students. All the details of the courses are mentioned on Paperpks.com. The students click the link and get all the information about the degree and the course through the page.
- The eligibility criteria of the KHYBER PAKTUNKHAWA board of technical education for the DAE and the DBA is that
- The students must have the degree of the matriculation with computer sciences subject with 40 to 50 percent marks for the DBA course.
- The students have the degree of matriculation with sciences subjects like physics and chemistry with 50 percent marks for the DAE course.
- The students have the domicile of the KPK.
- Students have the other important documents.
How to apply
- This course is only for the 2 years and after the 2 years the institute takes the examination to the students.
- In the examination the half of the marks is only of the practical.
- If any student does not clear their practical paper or portion that kind of the students are not eligible for the admission.
- All the process of the admission is online.
- The students can apply for the admission online.
- The students click the link and get the admission form.
- The students are filling the form and the important announcement is that the last date of the admission is extended and the last date of the registration is now at the month of January.
- The students can get the roll number slip and the result online through the Paperpks.com.