The admission of Karakoram international university Gilgit and the Baltistan for the session 2021 have been announced. if any student wants get the admission in the university for the post graduation degree that kind of the students apply for the university before the last date of the admission. The Karakoram university is the government sector university and this university announced the under-graduation degree every year but now this time only the post graduation degree and the field of the Project management is announced. The Karakoram University has only one main campus in the Pakistan.
Karakoram International University Gilgit Baltistan Admission 2021
The eligibility criteria for the MS project management subject is that
- The students must have the degree of the graduation in the field of the computer sciences and the information technology and the software engineering.
- The diploma holder’s students are not eligible for the admission.
- The students must have the age between the 22 to 25 years old.
- The admission is only for the spring semester.
Schedule of the registration or the admission
- The last date of the admission for the field of the project management is 25-02-2021
- The Karakoram international university decided that the students first appear in the NTS test and then they pass with at least 50 to 60 percent marks then they are eligible for the admission.
- The test date of the NTS for the project management subject is 04-03-2021.
- The roll number slips and the date sheet and the other important instruction list are displayed on the page and the site at the time of the registration.
- The result of the NTS test for the project management subject is 04-03-2021.
- The last date of the spring fee submission is 05-03-2021 to 12-03-2021.
- The first class of the spring semester is 13-03-2021.
- After the date of the 25-03-2021 No application and the no application or the admission form will be accepted.
How to apply
The student clicks the link of the page and then they got the application form.
If any person does not have the facility of the internet they just went to the university and then they meet with the student affairs aid officers and then they get the admission form from the University