The admission of Karachi institute of power engineering for this session 2022 has been announced. Students who want to get admission in field of nuclear engineering that kind of the students can apply for this admission. In the Pakistan mostly engineering universities opened the admission for the Master’s degree level but the problem is that all the other universities has too much high merit and some of the universities take the admission test for the new students. The Karachi institute of power engineering is the government sector and this sector does not have the formality of admission test or entrance test.
Duration and course
- The KINOPE announced the admission in the field of MS Nuclear engineering.
- The duration for the MS is 2 years.
- After 2 years, the university gives the time to the students for completing the thesis.
- Mostly students are working in their thesis before the degree because they know that which thing and topic is best for their research.
- After submission the thesis, Students got the result from the portal.
- In the Pakistan, mostly agencies announced the scholarship for the Master’s degree level.
- HEC and PEF is the top most scholarship agency and some of the students are rich but their merit is too much low. That kind of the students got the admission in the self-finance quota.
- The scholarship is fully funded.
How to apply
- The students who want to get the admission in Karachi institute that kind of the students must have the degree of graduation in the field of nuclear engineering with minimum 2.5 CGPA.
- If any student does not have the degree of graduation or they are currently student of university that kind of the students are not eligible for the admission.
- The admission form is available on the page and site.
- Students download the form and slip for the admission and then they went to bank.
- Students make bank draft to the name of Karachi institute of engineering of RS 1000.
- Then the students are waiting for the first merit list of Master degree.