Admissions are open in Iqra University. Candidates who are willing to get admission in this institute, they are informed with this latest banner information that is admissions are open and they ca get admission from online right now. Few foreign candidates were asking that how they can apply for admission? Well, applying admission is quite different for these candidates. Anyways the important documents which are required for getting admission in this institute, these documents are mentioned below. Well now let’s start reading article and after reading this article if you have any confusion then you can concern with us by leaving a comment below.
- Admission for is available online
- Candidate can get online from official website
- After getting this form, fill it and submit it online
- Get hard copy of admission form and submit it in Bank Draft
- Rd 1000 will be admission from fee
- Applicant will send required documents and Bank Copy on that address which will mention on admission form
Before mentioning documents list, let us inform you that the entire documents will be attested. If any single one document will not be attested, they will cancel out your admission and send mail back to you.
- Secondary result card (original)
- B-Form of that applicant who did apply for admission
- (CNIC of applicant (In case of above eighteen-year-old)
- Father CNIC
- Character Certificate (Attested form principal of that institute from where you did secondary class)
- Domical of applicant (With three attested copies)
- ETEA Test Result (for that course in which this test is required)
For Foreign Applicants
There are few extra documents which will be required. These documents are the requirement of foreign candidates. Foreign candidates will follow few more policies in which security issues will be at the top list.
- Passport with valid Visa
- NOC from Embassy
- Police clearance certificate.