International Islamic University Islamabad Merit List 2022
International Islamic University Islamabad announce their merit list for session 2022. The announcement of merit list 2022 also be available in our website. The candidate who want to check their medalist for session 2022 must be follow us. In this topic we are going to provide you latest information about international Islamic University Islamabad.
- a candidate must passed their previous intermediate degree with at least 60% marks or other equivalent degree with at least 60% above marks
- A candidate must passed the entry test if the institute take from candidate before admission
- if the candidate did not have 60% above marks then they did not be eligible for admission
- Three passport size photographs of candidate with blue background
- Two photocopy of father CINC
- Two photocopy of candidate CINC
- NOC form if the institute want it
- The domicile of candidate
- College leaving certificate
- All the documents must be attested before send it to institute
How can I take admission:
The application form is used for admission. the application form of this institute are available in our website. A candidate who want to take an admission download the application form through our website. We upload it for free for candidates. The candidate open the admission form and print it. Write all the information. Fill all the blank options. Attached 1 paid voucher slip and send it to institute for admission.
The international Islamic University Islamabad take entry test before give admission. A student who want to get admission in this institute must be prepared for a test. The test is not so difficult. Some English comprehension grammar questions are asked by the institute. Some about questions who relate the degree program, in which the candidate want to take admission.
Due date and last date:
The important dates of this institute are mentioned in our website. From where the candidate check all the dates in which last admission date of admission, the next merit list date, the schedule of their classes etc.