The admission of institute of space and technology for the session 2021 has been announced. Students who are interested in the field of astronauts they can apply for the admission of this institute. The institute of space and technology is the government sector and this institute has only two sub-campuses in the Pakistan. Now this time the institute of space and technology announced the admission of MS and PHD degree level. Students can apply online with the help of link. If any student wants to get the fee structure and prospectus that kind of the students click the link and get the prospectus in the form of PDF.
The BS, MS and M.PHIL departments are
- Aeronautics and astronautics
- Electrical engineering
- Material sciences and engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Avionics sciences
- Space science
- Applied mathematics
- Humanities and sciences
The eligibility criteria of the Bs and MS is that
- Students have the certificate of matriculation and intermediate with 60 percent marks.
- Both male and female can apply for the admission.
- No short courses and the other diploma holder’s students can apply for the admission.
- Te maximum age for the under-graduation degree level is 19 years old.
How to get admission
- The students can apply online for the university.
- Students just make the account for the admission in the online examination portal.
- With the help of portal, students upload the required documents and they can also see the merit list.
- The merit list of all the departments is displayed at the time of registration.
- Students enter the date of birth and educational records.
- In the admission form, students enter accurate CNIC and subjects details of intermediate degree level.
- After that students enter the code that is available on the page.
- After that students submit the form and they got the application number and fee voucher.
- The institute announced the scholarship for the students of poor and needy.
- Students who got maximum CGPA in first and second semester are eligible for the scholarship.