Institute of Management Science Peshawar admission Committee announced that admissions will open soon. Candidates who want to get admission in their institute they are required to appear in entry test which is the back born of getting admission in engineering programs. Admission criteria and documents lists also available on official sources so now you can get its complete detail too. Here on this page we will discuss about its admission criteria so you are required to get this information from this page.
Candidates who want to get admission they are required to be on merit. Admissions will confirm on pure merit. According to University admission committee aim, only those candidates will get admission who are hardworking students. The aim of this statute is to polish your skill and lead you to the way of success. It is surety that candidates who are hardworking will have greater marks and if you are on merit then you will easily get admission in this institute.
- First students are required to apply for entry test
- Appear in this entry test
- It is compulsory to pay entry test fee which is nonrefundable
- Now wait till entry test result and second year result not announce
- After that you will be able to check merit lists
Following are documents which must be legal and these documents original copy will check out at the time of getting first semester fee voucher.
- Secondary class result class and its three copies (Attested)
- Intermediate class result card and its three copies (Attested)
- Candidates B-Form if they are under eighteen
- Candidates CNIC if they are already above eighteen
- Applicant’s Father CNIC
- Domical and its copies
- Quran Hafiz Certificate (If applicant is Quran Hafiz)
- Character Certificate (It will be optional)
Institute of Management Science Peshawar Master’s programs entry test result has been announced. Candidates who did apply for admission and were appeared in this entry test, they are now able to check their entry test result.