HEC Undergraduate Admission Test (USAT) Syllabus/Pattern 2022
The higher education commission with the cooperation of education testing council is going to conduct undergraduate studies admission test (USAT). USAT is acceptable by all the universities all over the Pakistan for the admission of undergraduate programs.
USAT is designed on the pattern of Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT). The candidates who are going to apply for any Engineering, IT , Management , Medicine and social sciences program at the undergraduate level ,must have to attempt USAT. After qualifying USAT candidate would be eligible to all the universities undergraduate programs like SAT.
- Must passed 12th class/HSSC or equivalent education in any discipline.
- Candidates who appeared in HSSC final exams and waiting for result.
USAT Marks Distribution
USAT passing marks are minimum 50. If a candidate score above or equal to 50 will be considered as USAT qualifying score.
All universities of Pakistan will announce their admission programs independently. For the sake of admission, students will apply in different universities and submit their USAT ETC score card for the weightage based merit formula.
Procedure to Apply for USAT
- Visit http://etc.hec.gov.pk for online registration.
- For any further guidance visit onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk or you can also visit HEC regional office.
- Online application submission have two steps:
- Login to HEC portal and compete profile using “My Profile” section.
- On the left side of online portal choose link “undergraduate Studies Admission Test” for application submission.
(Note: Only SUBMITTED application will be considered for USAT test. SAVE/INCOMPLETE applications are not acceptable.)
- USAT test fee is Rs. 1,200/- per candidate.
- Candidate can submit USAT test fee in any branch of Habib Bank Limited.
- Candidates will send a copy of fee deposit slip through courier at : Member’s house ,HEC Sector H-8,Islamabad before August 30, 2022.
USAT test will be conducted on September 12,2022.